KBC 13 CHALLENGER GYAAN RAJ

 

KBC 13 challenger Gyaan Raj says prize cash isn't sufficient however will help

 

             Kaun Banega Crorepati challenger Gyaan Raj discusses his excursion, from his youth to now meeting Amitabh Bachchan on Kaun Banega Crorepati and then some.

 



 

Gyaan Raj is an educator in a far off town in Jharkhand, and presently, enthusiasts of Amitabh Bachchan's test show Kaun Banega Crorepati know him as the season's first hopeful to arrive at a tough situation. In a meeting with Hindustan Times, the youthful researcher discussed his motivation, Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots and that's only the tip of the iceberg.

 

Gyaan Raj uncovered that he was extremely apprehensive he will most likely be unable to talk appropriately before Amitabh Bachchan. In any case, he added that the Bollywood star put him at much simplicity with his sensible conduct.

 

Discussing how he intends to utilize the prize cash, Gyaan Raj disclosed to Hindustan Times, "The prize cash isn't sufficient to satisfy my fantasies. In any case, it will be of some assistance. We have been deferring my mom's eye a medical procedure for long, because of monetary pressure. I will utilize the cash to finish mother's eye a medical procedure. There are such countless things that I need to do, I am making an honest effort. My school needs so many offices, we could support a portion of those also."

 

Discussing his youth, Gyaan Raj said, "My mother is an instructor and I had a climate which was about investigations, at home. At the point when I was in Class 2, my dad got me a PC. That was something novel in light of the fact that nobody around me had a PC, truth be told nobody in a range of 10-12 kms had a PC in those days. This was in 2004. Individuals used to visit us and perceive how a PC looks, there would be individuals who had serious room for improvement to be done on the PC. It felt extremely decent. Indeed, even political pioneers used to visit us to send messages. Everything felt extremely decent and I needed to be a PC engineer."

 

Gyaan Raj additionally said he was motivated by Aamir Khan notorious person of Rancho from 3 Idiots. "At the point when I was in Class 10, Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots came out and I watched. Aamir's person in the film, Rancho intrigued me a great deal. I figured I should turn into a designer, yet in addition return to my town. I considered accomplishing something with the goal that the world comes looking for me, not the reverse way around. I would not like to pursue occupations. You ought to do such things that achievement pursues you."

 

He likewise shared subtleties of his schooling and said, "I previously did my registration assessments and fared well. Then, at that point, I got affirmation in Ranchi St Xavier's school and that was additionally a blessing from heaven for me. Afterward, I had great offers however picked BIT Mesra on the grounds that it was in Ranchi."

 

He added, "My mom had a cerebrum medical procedure and I dealt with her over end of the week. My mother's adage roused me. She used to say, assuming you need you can have a basic life, with a MNC work yet in the event that you train understudies in the town, it will clear way for much better things. That motivated me a ton, she said I was a designer and on the off chance that I show understudies in the town there will be so many others."


Post a Comment

6 Comments